This blog is focused on sharing experiences, starting with mine, on the relationship challenges associated with a spouse or fiance immigrating to the US along with the interesting process of developing and sustaining an inter-cultural relationship. I am the US citizen and my inter-cultural relationship is with a Ghanaian man - so most of the discussion involves similar relationships. However, the blog is open to hearing experiences of any relationship that is relevant to the topics posted.

Send topic suggestions to me at visajourneyghana@gmail.com.

Learning to follow God's lead!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Womens Empowerment Movement is in Full Force in Ghana

My passion and life mission is being a part of any effort focused on helping women to live in their passion. Right now, I have a strong interest in what is happening with the women empowerment movement in Ghana. I found this wonderful article on that topic that says it all. I hope you enjoy and will share your comments as well.
http://blogs.myjoyonline.com/sms/2011/03/24/kwaku-sakyi-addo-empowering-the-21st-century-woman-to-transform-her-community/

"Be bold! Be free! Be strong! Be beautiful! Believe!" ~ Kwaku Sakyi-Addo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing that article... Very astounding and moving! My husband always says "He respects himself no matter what". I needed that.... byhisSide =)

    ReplyDelete