This blog is focused on sharing experiences, starting with mine, on the relationship challenges associated with a spouse or fiance immigrating to the US along with the interesting process of developing and sustaining an inter-cultural relationship. I am the US citizen and my inter-cultural relationship is with a Ghanaian man - so most of the discussion involves similar relationships. However, the blog is open to hearing experiences of any relationship that is relevant to the topics posted.

Send topic suggestions to me at visajourneyghana@gmail.com.

Learning to follow God's lead!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Love Story Weekend!

I love it when somebody says to me "how did you meet your husband". My eyes light up, my skin starts to glow like the skin of a pregnant woman (at least that's what people have told me) - but, I do feel a blast of warm comforting heat come over my face and upper body (no - it's not a hot flash!).

I feel like my story is the sweetest, most romantic, most beautiful love story that ever happened - just as I have heard others say about their story. With that in mind, I would love make this a weekend of love by posting as many stories of love that I can get. If you send me your story I will post it as a separate topic and you have the option to allow comments or not. You can identify yourself or not. Some of you know how to reach me on fb and other places. Or you can send me an email (yes you can attach a word document if you choose) at visajourneyghana@gmail.com. If you ever want to add some updates to your story in the future, just hit me up again and I will update your story. You are also welcomed to include a picture or a few pictures if you want to do so.

Hope to receive a few stories. I will be posting my story this weekend as well. My story will focus on when and how we met and fell in love. Give your story from whatever angle you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment